12- to 24-Inch
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike. - Weight: 1085 grams
$14.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$15.99 - $16.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
OS20 diameter BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - OS20 utilizes a larger diameter tire design to increase rolling efficiency Compatibility: - Must use with specific OS20 frames and rims, however many forks will accept this tire sizing currently - ISO Diameter = 451mm - NOT compatible with standard 20-inch BMX rims (ISO Diameter = 406mm)
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$22.19 - $32.39
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Minits Tough has been created specifically for commuting bicycles that use 20-inch wheels. The Tough, with 800D casing and wire beads, is a heavier and lower TPI version that delivers a price competitive model for this genre of commuter tire.
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
$49.99 - $67.49
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
$8.19 - $10.09
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
Page 1 of 2 Next page