You’ve seen camo done countless other ways, but you’ve never seen camo like this. Inspired by your dorm room lava lamp, this limited-edition Empire SLX features a reflective lava graphic that will turn heads both day and night. At just 175 grams (size 42.5), the Empire SLX sets the standard for lightweight cycling footwear. Yet it doesn’t compromise the structure or stiffness needed to put full power to the pedals thanks to a combination of exceptional fit, an Evofiber SL one-piece upper, and the Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus outsole. And with replaceable heel pads, full titanium hardware and Giro's adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit, these are full-featured shoes built to win, and built to last.
- Included Accessories: Spare Laces, Shoe Bag
- Upper: One-Piece Upper Design, Premium Evofiber SL Breathable Microfiber, Empire Laces: Holds a Knot, Durable, and Light
- Outsole: Easton EC90 SLX2 High-Modulus Carbon, Titanium Hardware, Replaceable Heel Pads
- Footbed: Ultralight SuperNatural Fit Kit with Adjustable Arch Support, Ultralight Footbed, X-Static Antimicrobial Fiber, Travel Bag Included
- Weight: 175 grams (size 42.5 with Ultralight footbed)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
Easton carbon composite outsole
Giro: The Empire SLX
Giro Shoes: Empire SLX with Taylor Phinney
|Lava Lamp / 42.5||768686069543||7089501||210000002240|
|Lava Lamp / 43||768686069550||7089502||210000002241|