• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$15.99 - $16.49
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$13.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
$15.99 - $24.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
The Sprinter is characterized by excellent rolling characteristics due to the supple carcass. It demonstrates its strength especially in use with criteria. When maximum acceleration is needed, this tyre is the one to rely on. The competitor convinces with low weight and a balanced ride.
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 60-95 PSI
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm , 45 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 40-45 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 188g (32mm), 189g (48mm)
$29.99 - $30.00
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with a long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance - Folding bead
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
Kenda's K-Rad is ready to shred. Ride to the skatepark and bang off a session, then hit the dirt jumps in the afternoon, commute to work or school on it, the K-Rad is down. The inverted tread design gives you a fast, smooth ride on the street, without sacrificing anything when the pavement ends and you hit the dirt. The knurled tread and traction bars in between the knobs keep the tire from deforming, whether you're leaning into a turn on the street or railing the pump track.
$32.50 - $64.99
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
$44.99 - $57.00
The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire from Maxxis that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but are also ramped for carrying speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium. - Folding carbon bead - Tubeless Ready - EXO Protection for extreme sidewall cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible - Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
$49.99 - $74.95
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
$7.42 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$24.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$16.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
$50.00 - $60.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm and 32mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
Page 1 of 3 Next page