Parts & Accessories
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
An attachment to use when mounting your PWR Rider or PWR Commuter bike lights to your helmet. PWR Red Cap gives you a 12 lumen narrow rear light beam for day & night visibility. Use the Modemaker app to program your rear light. - Includes: - PWR Red Cap Rear Light - Helmet Mount (also works with GoPro mount) - Adaptor - Hex Keys
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Included Aluminum Fork Mount, spacer and screw set - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front lights (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
PWR stands out. Not literally though. In fact the system of mounts are designed to hide PWR away. The world-first side mount holds the PWR Road and PWR Trail lights above or below the headstem. And additional mounting options include extension cables to carry away the extra bulk. - Compatible with: PWR Trail and PWR Road lights. - T Slot: Allows for quick release of the light when parking your bike - Centric mounted: Design allows the light to be centrally positioned both above and below the handlebar. - Thumbscrew: Allows for additional tightening - Fits handlebars: 22.2mm - 31.8mm - Weight: 20g
The PWR helmet extension mount is designed for use with the PWR modular lights. Use it to attach the lighthead to your helmet so you can stash the battery in your backpack. - Compatible with the PWR Road, PWR Trail, and PWR Mountain light heads - Internal screw is made of nylon plastic and is designed to snap in case of accidents for rider helmet protection - Fits most vented helmets, common for road and trail cycling - Stretched cable length: 80cm - Weight: 100g
This lightweight bicycle handlebar and accessory mount adapter allows for the perfect placement of your mirror, bell or light. Lightweight and sleek design prevents your handlebar from becoming too cluttered. - Made from hi-tech resin and aluminum alloy - Lightweight accessory holder for handlebar end - Ideally paired with a bell, light or mirror - Works with both road and MTB bars - Minimalist design that does not clutter your bike
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
This mount securely attaches your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to a standard rear bicycle rack (taillights and racks sold separately).
Convert your Light & Motion Vis 360 (sold separately) into a head mount and use it wherever your non-helmet adventures may lead you. Excels as a running companion and great for bicycle touring as it transforms your Vis 360 into a camping headlamp.
Use Light & Motion's 2.0A USB AC Adapter to charge your light with a USB cable, using a standard wall outlet. - Compatible with: Urban, Vis, Solite, Taz, GoBe
The Nip fender mount is a clean, simple solution to mount the Nip e-Bike headlight above the wheel. This lower position is great for commuting in foggy/rainy conditions or if you simply want fewer mounts on your handlebar. - Compatible with Nip e-Bike headlights
Setup a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Taz to any GoPro mounting option.
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Replacement rubber end plug for the Strip Drive Front, Strip Drive Rear or Strip Drive Pro Rear lights
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
Easier and safer than having to ride with one hand, the LED Remote Switch allows for remote operation of compatible Lezyne LED lights. Rapidly adjust lumen output on the fly no matter the terrain. The lightweight and super-compact design features a simple O-ring attachment which quickly mounts to nearly all handlebars. Compatible LED Lights: - Mega Drive 1800i - Super Drive 1600XXL - Super Drive 1500XXL (Y12) - Macro Drive 1300XXL - Macro Drive 1100XL (Y12) - Micro Drive Pro 800XL - Micro Drive Pro 650XL (Y12) - Lite Drive 1000XL - Lite Drive 800XL (Y12) - Power HB STVZO E550 - Power HB STVZO 500 - Power STVZO Pro 115+ - Lite Drive STVZO Pro 115 - Hecto STVZO Pro 65a
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Page 1 of 3 Next page